Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer is Pedicure Season!

Ladies!

A lot of nail salons are gonna be a little ticked off at me for this one!!!

I know a lot of us love going to the nail salons to get our pedicures but with it being a recession and all, maybe some of us cant afford to go as much. I used to wonder how my toenails could be so smooth and pretty after they polish them but when I do it, I have all these lumps and bumps. Well, I have the secret! A little thing called a buffer. You can purchase them anywhere and they are no more than .99 most places. It's simple! After, clipping and filing your toenails to your desired length, simply buff your nails in a horizontal motion a few times until they are smooth. After you have done this and dusted the excess off your nails, apply two coats of your favorite polish and a tp coat! You will be so impressed with your cute little toes, you'll be trying to wear flip-flops all the time!!!

The kind of polish you use makes a difference also but it doesn't have to cost 4 arms and 2 legs! Ulta's brand of nail polish is awesome! The colors are great and a lot of times they have a buy one get one free sale. Sally's Beauty stores have a good line also called Fingerpaints. These colors are vibrant and lasting. Both of these lines also have terriffic topcoats but my personal favorite is the Ulta brand.

Until next time!!

No comments: