Friday, May 15, 2009

A Mode of Expectancy

Hello Everyone!

I have been hearing this all day.....

Expectancy. I looked up this seemingly simple word in many different avenues. I found one definition that I loved!

It says:
  • The state of anticipating. It is a feeling, or energy that is subjective, and can be enhanced through repetition, and programming during meditation. It is necessary for successful goal manifestation.
    www.silvamethod.com/faqs/Glossary.aspx
As I read this I thought, "Man, how powerful is that!
Ok so lets pick this apart, shall we?

" A feeling or energy that is subjective",(subjective meaning personal to one's own feelings and values)

"can be enhanced through repetition and programming during meditation" (can be improved , confidence can be built by repeating and through constant affirmation while meditating or as I like to say- praying)

"It is necessary for goal manifestation." ( No need to explain)

So,

Expectancy basically is a POSITIVE,PERSONAL ENERGY which can be affirmed through CONSTANT PRAYER and is NECESSARY to cause your DESIRES TO HAPPEN!!

I am saying all this to say this:

If you are finding yourself in a funk, you have your dreams and ambitions on hold, or maybe you have been laid off your job. You may have come to a point to where you have had to place your desires on the backburner for whatever reason.

Get Up! Dust yourself off and get in a mode of EXPECTANCY!!!
Start looking for what you have been waiting for! Prepare for it little by little everyday!
Begin believing that God is bringing you closer to your dream everyday and Say It, Aloud!

Speak it!

Thank you God for giving my new home!!
Thank you God for my great new career!
God, I thank you for bringing me closer to my passion!
Thank you God for my new Benz!

Whatever it is, Speak it over and over again daily and thank God for it!

The bible says in Mark 11:22-24:

Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain,' May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea', and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. I tell you, you can pray for anything and if you have believed you have received it, it will be yours".

Live in a mode of expectancy for all your desires and goals in life and watch them come to pass!

Until next time!!

No comments: