Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello Ladies!!! Thinning hair?

Ladies if you have thinning hair as a result of braid tension, tight weaves, stress, etc?

I think I may have found just the thing to alleviate this. Try Nioxin Shampoos and conditioners.
I think I mentioned in a previous blog that I dont recommend anything I haven't tried and loved myself. So let me give you my experience...

So, my hair was fine, I wasn't having any problems but as you may or may not know, I am a weave queen too. I noticed after wearing weaves consistently for a few months, I noticed I could see slight scalp where I couldnt before. I was reading a magazine one day and a stylist mentioned that he shampooed his clients' hair with Nioxin between weaves. I went to the store and found it. (Any SmartStyle in Walmarts everywhere) I used the shampoo and conditoner as my only shampoo and conditioner for around a month. I noticed my hair needed a retouch- like bad! But it seemed weird because I normally go a good 6 weeks before I need one. The next month the same thing happened again! I asked one of my fellow stylists what she thought and we concluded that the Nioxin was creating new growth in my hair and needless to say the thinning spots are gone!

Now I will say that these products together go for like 30 dollars. But I say its worth it. If you are on a budget like most of us and have to get one at a time, I suggest getting the conditioner first. In my opinion, that is what really does the trick! You can really feel something going on with your scalp! And your hair feels soft and silky afterward!

Try this and let me know what you think!!
Till next time!!

No comments: