Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beauty for the Inside!

Hello ladies!

I have been gone for a while but I have not forgotten about you. I have been going thru some changes and though I have sometimes felt as though the fight was being knocked out of me, I decided that there is no way temporary setbacks will define me! I am headed towards something awesome and I am not stopping!

Ladies, this brings me to my simple message for beauty on the inside. A lot of times as we face challenges, they dont always go away right away. Sometimes we have to deal with these things a lot longer than expected. Ladies, don't stop when these times come and dont give up! It is during these times that your inner beauty is being cultivated. It is during these times that your beautiful character is being developed and it is during these times that you must be at your strongest. These times are what prepare you for the beautiful things life has to offer. These times teach us to be grateful and to appreciate the little things. These are the times that make us beautiful, patient and wise. More importantly, it is because of these times that we will be able to help someone else!

Thank you for reading and feel free to share this with whomever you like!!

No comments: