Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Soul Purpose

Hello Everyone!

This one is especially to my ladies!

I need to introduce ya'll to my latest endeavor - Soul Purpose.

This is a beauty, health and wellness line that focuses on enhancing your beauty from the inside out. (Sound familiar?) This line offers everything from delicious smelling body butters , lotions, creams and scrubs, to gorgeously (if thats a word) scented soy candles. Soul Purpose is also partnered with a company called Youngevity. This affiliate provides Soul Purpose with something no other cosmetic direct selling company offers. That is a world class line up of energy and nutritional products as well as a beautiful mineral make-up line.

Ya'll know me, I have to try things before I can tell you about them, you know, cause I dont like to promote something I don't know about personally. Believe me, I am working on this right now! So far I can vouch for the Brazillian Jackfruit Soy Candle. I am in love with candles so when I opened my box and saw it, I took it out immediately and lit it. It smelled sooooo good! It had been burning probably about 20 minutes when I had gone outside to my car and my neighbor came out and started sniffing. She was like girl, what is that smell? I told her about my candle and she was ready to order then! I just didnt have any to sell her! Not to mention, there is an entire line of Brazillian Jackfruit lotions and washes that I cannmot wait to order!

Ok ya'll! As I blog I will keep you ladies ( and gentlemen) updated on what I try and love! So, if you want to order or even become a SoulPurpose Entreprenuer like me, I can hook you up! I have great expectatons!

until next time!!!!

No comments: