Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello All!

When you pray, do you pray according to your circumstances or do you pray according to God's?

My pastor helped me to realize somthing:

Many times, when I pray for something, especially something big, I find my self saiyng "God, if you could just give me a few dollars", or" God if you just give a little car to just make it around town in", or "Lord could you ease the pain?" Sound familiar?

The question is, How can we place limits on the things we ask God for when He has NO limits?!
There are several scriptures in the bible that prove that.

Mark 11:23 says: I TELL YOU THE TRUTH YOU CAN SAY TO THIS MOUNTAIN, "MAY YOU BE LIFTED UP AND THROWN INTO THE SEA", AND IT WILL HAPPEN. BUT YOU MUST REALLY BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN AND HAVE NO DOUBT IN YOUR HEART. I TELL YOU, YOU CAN PRAY FOR ANYTHING AND IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE RECIEVED IT, IT WILL BE YOURS.

Psalms 2:8 says: ONLY ASK, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE NAIONS AS YOUR INHERITANCE, THE WHOLE EARTH AS YOUR POSSESION.

These are just a couple but clearly some of the most powerful. Did you hear limit or "some of" or "little bit" in any of these scriptures? NO! You read words like, mountains, anything, nations, whole earth! These words represent the potential of what we can accomplish just by speaking to our God.

Lets not limit ourselves. Lets not limit our God! If God says "Anyhthing", then He means Anything!!!

Until next time!!!!