Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do Suffer with Dry Skin?

Hello Ladies!!!

Do you suffer from dry skin? When you get out of the tub or shower does your skin itch or flake?

If so, I have some beautiful items for you to try that I swear by:

-Soul Purpose Ghanian Brown Sugar Scrub and Ghanian Brown Sugar Shea Body Balm
-Hawaiian Tuberose Scrub and Shea Body Balm
- Brazillian Jackfruit Body Balm or Custard

These are just a few of my very favorite products that combat dryness and also give your skin a touchable, soft feel and a sexy smell that lasts all day or all night!!!!

Feel free to log on to my site: www.sylviawinston.soulpurpose.net and check things out! While youre there take a look at the wonderful Soy candles, body washes, health and wellness enhancement products, and so forth! If you are a health and wellness diva like me, then I know you will find plenty of things you will absolutely love!!!! If you have any questions or would like more info on possibly becoming your own boss, feel free to shoot me an email, www.sylviashrv@aol.com!

Until next time!!

2 comments:

Delonda Burns said...

Ok, I want some products!

Sylvia said...

Holler at me girl! I got u!!!!