Thursday, July 16, 2009

Product picks

Hey Everybody!



I have run across some great stuff that I want to share with ya'll! Ya'll shhould know by now that I am not going to recommend anything I haven't personally tried myself. So here goes! Let me know what you think!!





Hair Products:



-Root Stimulator Olive Oil Oil Sheen



This stuff is so much more than a regular oil sheen! Not recommended for thin or fine hair types!



-Isoplus Hair Gel (Gold Gel with dark blue top)



Absolutely will not flake!!!!!! Lays down the coursest of hair textures and is wonderful for wrapping!



-Kiss Color Semi-Permanent Hair Color



The absolute strongest rinse out there! The colors are vibrant and true and they last!!!



Make-Up



Anything Iman!!!! Her stuff is wonderful and inepensive!!!!!



Bath and Body



Soul Purpose Sugar Shea and Salt Scrubs



I love all of these but my personal faves are Brazillian Jackfruit, Brown Sugar Scrub and the Ghanian Brown Sugar and Honey!

These scrubs make your skin so soft and smooth its ridiculous! And you smell good enough to eat, especially when you slather on the body balm afterwwards!!!!



For tired feet and Home Pedicures?



Try the Happy Feet Products by Soul Purpose! My favorite!!!!!



In these tough economic times we still need to look and feel beautiful. Sometimes spending money on spa pedicures is not in the budget! Happy Feet Products take all the guesswork out of taking the best care of your feet! It smells and feels wonderful and you will feel so pampered and fabulous its unreal!

Let me know ladies! and dont forget, if you'd like to order products from Soul Purpose you may email me @ www.sylviashrv@aol.com or go to the site www.sylviawinston.soulpurpose.net

Until next time!!!

No comments: