Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello All!

Forgive me for my breif absence. As we know, the summer months are times of getaways and vacations. But I am always anxious to get back to what I love, you all!!!

Another reason I have taken alittle while to write is because I have been waiting for the right thing to talk about. I make a point to bring important and uplifting things to the table. In a time where things are so dismal and negative, we need all the positivity and encouragement we can get! Which brings me to what I want to discuss today:


For the past month, I have noticed a lot of deaths. Both in the celebrity world and personally. Thank God noone family wise but deaths nontheless. These happenings really got me to thinking about the journey of life.

While thinking, it came to me that God is very merciful and gracious to us. How many people can you think of that we may call "screw ups" that came through health problems or near death experiences only to go back into the same thing. I know a particular man whose had a stroke and quite a few car wrecks. He has the most wonderful , church -going, loyal wife you could ever meet, yet he treats her horribly. He did so before all of his incidents and still does even now.
I know another man whom cheats and beats his way through life. He is highly dishonest and has absolutlely no conscience, meanwhile he is a pastor of a church.He has been in more life- threatening car wrecks than anyone I have ever known. My husband's best friend was shot around 3:00 a.m. this morning through the chest. He is now in the hospital fighting for his life...............


Ya'll, I am saying this because there is something I don't understand. Do we not realize that God has us here for a reason? None of us are perfect or so spectacular that God has to have us here. We should make the most out of our time here. We should make every effort to live this life that God so graciously blessed us with to the fullest. If God has brought you through a tramatic experience, look back over your life. What have you been doing wrong? What haven't you done that you have always wanted to do? Whom have you mistreated? Is your marriage on the rocks? Do you have a bad habit that needs to be broken? What is wrong with your life? Once you have answered these questions, Repent and then CHANGE IT!!! God has saw fit to keep us here, see another day. People, we don't have to stay the same, we don't have to be stuck. There is no excuse! You can change!! We can do all things!!!!!!!!

By the way, this is for everyone! No matter what type of life you have led, or where you are in life right now, you can change! You can have what you want! No one is so bad or so horrible that God will not bless you if you ask Him. There IS a reason you are still here!!

Until next time!!

2 comments:

Delonda Burns said...

Wonderful post Girlfriend, You are absolutely correct God have us here for a reason and some people don't care and that is sad, devastating situations occurs in people lives and God pulls you through and people still will go back again, like you said and continue to do the same thing instead of looking at the situation that they just got out of as a sign to make changes, they over look it.

Sylvia said...

You are so right! Can u believe people? Man. I just hope we can learn from these people's mistakes and actually do something with our lives.

Thank you for reading, lady!!!