Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Little Down in Your Spirit?

Hello All!

So right now, I'm feeling a little down. I am feeling like I am not up to par with where I should be. I am feeling unorganized and out of sorts. (Mind you, I realize that this isnt my normal kind of enry but I somehow felt the need to come this way today, so bear with me.) In the midst of my feeling this way, I am wondering what lesson I am supposed to learn from this.

Well, I am always disappointed in myself when I let life TEMPORARILY get the better of me but let me say this: Its ok to feel bad sometimes. Being human means we are not always gonna be happy and upbeat, its just a fact. But it is in times like this that we must go into a deep mode of thought. While in this mode, we need to not only figure out the problem but the answer to it. We must also think about GOD and His word. In these times we need to fall on the promises of God. He has promised "never to leave or forsake us". He has also promised to be "an ever-present help in our time of need." David said in Psalms 23 that, " The Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want." I could go on and on but the bottom line is, no matter where we are in life, our God is there too. Whether its your fault or somebody else's God is there and unlike people, God doesnt leave our side when we mess up or get in messed up predictaments. He is there and will always be there.

So if this blog entry has found you in this state of mind today, please reflect on what I have said and be thankful. Why? Because we can do and overcome anything because of our ever-present God!!!

Be Blessed!!

2 comments:

Delonda Burns said...

My, My, My, My what a wonderful post. In any time, of our need, we must seek God, he will supply our need!

As you stated, being human beings means we are not always gonna be happy and upbeat, but what we have to do is seek his face and hear his voice everything will be alright!

Let the church say Amen!

Arlice Nichole said...

This is true, and the reminder was right on time.